48 Academic Hours
ELS offers special preparation courses for the TOEFL® iBT test, which is considered an English requirement to join American universities and many other international universities.
The course is an intensive program consisting of an 96 academic hours divided into two parts (A and B). The program focuses on important aspects of the language to increase knowledge and English skills of the students. It is expected by the end of the course, that the student will master different skills needed to perform well on the TOEFL® iBT test. Students must complete a minimum proficiency level 106 to join the course.
|Total Programs Hours
||48 academic hours
|Days per week
||4 days (Sunday - Wednesday)
|Hours per day
|Study time options
||After Magrhib Prayer. *
* Timings could be flexible according to students needs.
TOEFL preparation course includes the following activities:
- Comprehensive review of the TOEFL test and strategies for success on the test.
- Training on TOEFL pilot tests and mock exams.
- Review on advanced structure skills.
- Understanding conversations, sentence structure, and learning methods of writing and speed reading.
- Comprehensive reading of academic articles examining usage of vocabulary and terminology.
- Development of general language abilities, including skills of vocabulary use and essay writing.
The course fees are 2,700 SR for each part.